A bit about my work.....
I specialize in branding photography - images that communicate:
- Who you are- Where you live & work- What you have to offer your clients
I give these layers a visual presence, and your audience:
- Sees who's behind your business- Relates to you as a person & brand- Develops trust and engages in a working relationship
I connect you with your audience so you can do what you do best.
“If people like you they'll listen to you, but if they trust you they'll do business with you.” ― Zig Ziglar
A bit about me personally....
- I'm a warm weather, Florida native, now living in the Boston area.
- My preference is to be in flip flops, as often as possible.
- I will however put on a blazer when necessary.
- I come from a family of entrepreneurs (marine towing, pharmacy, software and architecture, to name a few)
- I have tremendous respect for hard work, flexibility and always having a sense of humor.
- My husband and I are parents of two boys.
- Our 14 year old eats everything in sight, is already taller than both of us, and has a quiet, modest confidence I wish I'd had at his age.
- Our 11 year old looked like my grandmother when he was born. Although they never met, his thoughtfulness reminds me of her daily.
- Sports are important to us on a fitness & social level - baseball, lacrosse, soccer, basketball, football, wrestling were this year's line up.
- I do my best thinking in the woods, running our Goldendoodle off leash, hitting every mud puddle possible.
- I'm incredibly grateful for my family, but I still wish they were neat freaks!