Visuals play a crucial role in how you portray your brand to your customers and clients. It’s important to remember that customers shop with their eyes and will often make decisions based on their first impression of someone.
Branding involves influencing the way potential customers see you and view your products or services, which is why Branding Photography can have such a massive impact. Professional photos are an asset and will serve you for years to come.
Here are a few of the ways that you would benefit from taking professional branding photos:
1. Send them with your digital content. If you usually send out press releases, newsletters, or promotional materials, or are planning to in the coming year, professional photos will help your content stand out.
2. Use them throughout your website. Businesses that feature professional photos of real people inspire more trust than those that use stock photos. Real photos also help tell your business story more authentically. At the very least, you should always have a professional headshot on your website so that potential customers know who they are doing business with.
3. Place them in your email campaigns. Take your email blasts to the next level by including your photo in them.
4. Include them on your landing pages. If you rely on landing pages to help you generate sales, adding Branding Photography to them can boost your results.
5. Create a killer bio for events. Speaking at an upcoming event? Make sure that you have a professional headshot and branding photos on hand to send along with your bio.
6. Make your email signature memorable. Not everybody remembers a name but almost everyone can recall a face. Adding a photo to your email signature can make it more memorable.
7. Add them to your printed marketing materials. If you print your marketing materials on a regular basis, a photo can be used to make your brochures and business cards stand out.
8. Save time. When you're approached by a publisher, or are involved in a conference, you need a professional photo on hand. You'll already have images you approve of, and won't spend additional time & effort booking a photographer last minute. Visit my Contact Page to schedule your Branding Session!