I'm a commercial photographer for Corporate, Higher-Ed & Nonprofit institutes, located in the Boston, MA area.
My images communicate:
- Who you are- Where you live, work, play, create & build- What you offer your clients
I give these layers a visual presence, so your audience:
- Sees who's behind your business- Relates to your company as a human & a brand- Remains engaged and develops the trust to begin and maintain a working relationship
I keep you connected to your audience, so you can do what you do best.
“If people like you they'll listen to you, but if they trust you they'll do business with you.” ― Zig Ziglar
A bit about me personally....
- I'm a warm weather, Florida native, now living in the Boston area.
- My preference is to be in flip flops, as often as possible.
- I will however put on a blazer when necessary.
- I come from a family of entrepreneurs (marine towing, pharmacy, software and architecture, to name a few)
- I have tremendous respect for hard work, flexibility and always having a sense of humor.
- I do my best thinking in the woods, running my dog off leash, hitting every mud puddle possible.