I'm a commercial photographer for Corporate, Higher-Ed & Nonprofits, located in the Boston, MA area. I collaborate with clients to establish consistent photography across marketing platforms - website, print, email and social media.
My images communicate:
- Who you are- Where you live, work, play, create & build- What you offer your clients
I give these layers a visual presence, so your audience:
- Sees who's behind your business- Relates to your company as a human & a brand- Remains engaged and develops the trust to begin and maintain a working relationship
I keep you connected to your audience, so you can do what you do best.
My services are for your organization if you are:❂ Seeking bigger visual impact within your marketing strategy
❂ Launching a capital campaign and want images that emotionally connect with your audience
❂ Creating a pitch deck and need impactful images that help investors understand your business quickly and put faces to the numbers
❂ Working to build trust with potential clients by giving them a look behind the scenes
❂ Rebranding and need photography that accurately reflects who you are, what you do, and where you work
❂ Aware that stock photos and selfies are not for your brand and need customized images
❂ Using outdated images of employees, products or workspaces on your website
❂ Missing half your staff’s headshots on the website
Photography Services:✶ Headshots - (on-site, either environmental or white/grey backdrop)✶ Event Coverage - (annual fundraisers, conferences, networking)✶ Workplace - (people, spaces, products/services)
A bit about me personally....
- I'm a warm weather, Florida native, now living in the Boston area.
- My preference is to be in flip flops, as often as possible.
- I will however put on a blazer when necessary.
- I come from a family of entrepreneurs (marine towing, pharmacy, software and architecture, to name a few)
- I have tremendous respect for hard work, flexibility and always having a sense of humor.
- I do my best thinking in the woods, running my dog off leash, hitting every mud puddle possible.